top of page
  • How does a elector request an absentee ballot?
    The request is made to the municipal clerk in writing by using the Application for Absentee Ballot, or by letter requesting an absentee ballot which substantially provides the information required on the application form. The elector making the request must sign the application. (If a request is made for more than one person residing at the same address, each person must sign the request). (See "Wisconsin Absentee Ballot" to the left)
bottom of page